|Registration Fee Table for Subconference in Chengdu, China|
(due by Feb 20, 2021)
(due by April 15, 2021)
(after April 15, 2021)
(June 26-28, 2021)
(Until June 27)
|USD 480||USD 500||USD 530||USD 580||USD 350|
|Nonmember Author||USD 500||USD 530||USD 580||USD 610||USD 380|
|Student Author||USD 450||USD 480||USD 520||USD 550||USD 320|
|Presentation Only||USD 400||USD 450||USD 480||USD 500||USD 250|
|Listener||USD 350||USD 400||USD 450||USD 480||USD 200|
|Extra Page||USD 70/ Page|
|Extra Paper Upload||USD 370/Paper|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||USD 50/ Ticket|
1. Full registration fee covers :(Author only) publication fee+ meeting sessions on June 26-28. + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on June 27 + conference kits.
2. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
3. Accepted and registered papers will be published in the digital conference proceeding.
4. Our payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few exchange commission which is charged by payers bank, it should be borne by payers.
5. Member registrants should provide their member ID when registering
6. Student registrants should provide their scanned copy of student ID when registering
For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 December 2020. After this date, no refund can be made. For each refunded registration, a $100 cancellation fee will be debited from the refund.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Participants are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer’s decision.