How to Submit
Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
Authors are encouraged to check the similarity index of their paper before submission. Papers suspect of plagiarism, self-plagiarism, repeated publication etc. will be rejected without further consideration.
1. Submitted papers should be written in English.
2. The ordinary length limits is 5-12 pages, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged at the time of registration.
4. Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format
5. Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
6. The submission can be made via online submission system or by emailing your manuscript to the official conference email address.
7. A submission confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days of submission date.
For conference conducting double-blind peer review, the Title Page should cover the information of authors, acknowledgements to disclose funding sources or other information that could disclose the identities of authors. Please note that the Title Page will not be shared with reviewers. Please download Title Page here: Title Page.docx
Before handing in the manuscript, all authors are expected kindly to proceed a self-check. A thorough self-revise will be of great help to our peer reviewers’ work. While running a self-revise, we suggest checking key qualities such as:
Make sure that your paper contains no plagiarism, offers novel ideas.
Make sure that the writing of your paper clarify the work of study.
Your research presented in the papers should be valid, with the solid design of experiment.
Your research work in paper needs to be sufficiently important to the field and achieve sufficiently advances in the focused area.
The priority audience of the paper should accord with those of the conference.
Paper submitted to the conference should be written in English. Please choose appropriate words, proper grammar and avoid spelling and syntax errors.
Paper exceeding 6 pages will occur extra charges. Please make sure your paper’s length is sufficient to support the subject.
The presentation of your work is one of the critical assessments.
Oral presenters will have 15 minutes (Q&A included) to present their papers. And notice that the language of slides and speaking are both English.
Dimensions for the conference poster are 1189 * 841 mm. Height is 1189 mm, width is 841mm.
Basic AV equipment like a projector with screen, microphone, laptop and CD/DVD-ROM Drive will be provided, there will be technicians in the room should any problems occur with the audio-visual equipment. Please seek their support if you require this at any time during your presentation.